With over 500 systems installed every year, you’re in safe hands.
We provide a complete plumbing and heating service, offering excellent service without compromise, our services include –
- Complete heating systems, gas, oil, electric and solid fuel.
- Boiler changes
- Radiator renewals
- CP4 gas certificates / Landlord CP12s certificates
- Repair and maintenance
- Boiler guarantee and benchmark certificates
Customer experience and satisfaction are paramount to the success of our business. Our technical team and after sales support service ensures we hold true to our pledge that you’ll always be happy with our work.
Our engineers install over 500 heating systems every year in both the public and private sectors. These trained engineers are continually updated on the latest products and services available, so we learn in the classroom and not in your home. Customer care and safety is everything to us and our engineers will install each and every system with the minimum fuss and disruption to the householder. All of our engineers are trained in onsite procedures and customer care and will introduce and identify themselves at all times before entering your home. We will ensure we leave your home as we found it and will dispose of any waste safely and securely.
Because you almost certainly rely on a boiler more than any other appliance in your home, we only install premier products from our excellent supply chain which all come with guarantees on parts and labour.
Our guarantee extension offers customers the peace of mind that they will not be left without heating or hot water – and that they will not be left with unexpected and expensive repair bills.
Despite our size you’ll find that, when you call us for advice, you’ll be dealing with people that know your area well. Our dedicated helpline is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether the requirement is for urgent technical assistance or advice on a specific project we are always only a phone call away.
Simply phone us to get the help you need – whatever the problem, whatever the time. We’re here to help you!
Main benefits of a new boiler
1. The increased efficiency of your new boiler will certainly decrease the size of your bills. The savings you make on your bills can cover the cost of a new boiler within a few years.
2. Reliability; the modern boiler is fitted with new technology that makes it easy to service and if you have any issues with the system the self diagnosis tools within the boiler make it much easier to detect issues.
3. Brands you can trust (see below for our list of recommended suppliers); You can relax when you have one of these boilers fitted due to the long warranty in place and the quality of the product.
4. We are a name to can trust to install your heating system; experienced, reliable, affordable & quality
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and only install top quality products from manufacturers such as:
- Worcester – Bosch Group
Service with a smile. Call us – We’re here to help.
Request A Callback