Make us your next career move...
All vacancies advertised shall comply with our Equal Opportunities Policy ensuring that applicants will not be disadvantaged because of race, colour, religion, belief, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, nationality, marital status or sexual orientation.
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
Bathroom / DDA Fitters Required
We’re looking for Permanent and Full Time Bathroom/ DDA Fitters, as part of our planned works team you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of Bathroom refurbishments and installs including all associated works within both occupied and unoccupied properties.
PAYE and Subcontractors considered!
The hours of work will be 45 hour per week and will based across Suffolk Area.
Please be aware that you will be required to drive to multiple different places of work.
· The installation of full bathroom upgrades
· Basic carpentry
· Basic painting and decorating
· Experience in Wet room Conversions
Candidates must have the following:
· Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 within a relevant trade OR a proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience with Bathroom modification.
· Ability to demonstrate technical skills in both core trade and associated trades.
· Ability to work with plans /detailed drawings.
· Ability to display excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally, generating a positive working environment.
· A good knowledge of the general building and construction industry.
· Full Valid UK Manual Driving Licence.
· Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety.
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary from: £31,200 per annum – price work incentive scheme available
Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 28 days holiday, company van and fuel card.
How to apply: Apply with your C.V. and optional covering letter.
We regret that we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
No Agencies please.
Application deadline: 04/06/2021
Kitchen and Bathroom Fitters Needed
Seager Home Solutions is seeking to employ experienced kitchen and bathroom fitters paye preferred but could be sub-contract.
Salary (circa £30 – £35k) will be based according to experience and skills but following attributes apply.
Have a main trade in plumbing.
Experienced in carpentry tiling and making good.
Basic knowledge of electrical.
Able to board plaster and decorate.
Be able to work on own or as part of a team.
Communicate progress efficiently both to management and client.
Happy to progress works through from start to finish including management of specialist trades.
Generally this is PAYE position with van paid holidays and mobile PDA included.
In first instance contact 01473 824884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request A Callback