Make us your next career move...
All vacancies advertised shall comply with our Equal Opportunities Policy ensuring that applicants will not be disadvantaged because of race, colour, religion, belief, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, nationality, marital status or sexual orientation.
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We are looking to fill various roles from Multi-trade, DDA Fitters, Bathroom and Kitchen Fitters
We are looking for Permanent and Full Time Bathroom, DDA and Fitters, as part of our planned works team. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of our Kitchen and Bathroom refurbishments and installs including all associated works within both occupied and unoccupied properties.
Both PAYE and Sub-Contracting Positions considered.
The hours of work will be 45 hour per week (Monday-Friday) and will based across Suffolk, Mid Suffolk, Colchester.
Bathroom Fitter and Bathroom/DDA Fitter
· The installation of full bathroom upgrades
· Basic carpentry
· Basic painting and decorating
· Experience in Wet room Conversions
Candidates must have the following:
· Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 within a relevant trade OR a proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience with Bathroom modification.
· Ability to demonstrate technical skills in both core trade and associated trades.
· Ability to work with plans and drawings.
· Ability to display excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally, generating a positive working environment.
· A good knowledge of the general building and construction industry.
· Full Valid UK Manual Driving Licence.
· Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety.
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary from: £31,200 per annum – price work incentive scheme available
Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 28 days holiday, company van and fuel card.
Seager Home Solutions is seeking to employ experienced kitchen and bathroom fitters. PAYE preferred but could be sub-contract.
Salary from £31,200 and based on experiences and skills Price work incentive scheme available
Have a main trade in plumbing.
Experienced in carpentry tiling and making good.
Basic knowledge of electrical.
Able to board plaster and decorate – advantage but not essential
Be able to work on own or as part of a team.
Communicate progress efficiently both to management and client.
Salary: £32,000.00-£37,000.00 per year, Monday to Friday.
Please call Kelly Greaves on 01473 824884 to register your interest.
Request A Callback